Choosing the Right College Major!



Many students fall into confusion after completing high school studies. The university is the first step that determines the future, it is considered as a big world full of discovery in which students choose the specialization that matches their inclination to innovate and present their best. Some parents interfere with their children's desire to enroll in the specialization that corresponds to their psychological abilities.

Several factors overlap in choosing a major, including family, friends, the media and the Internet, customs and norms, and the prevalence of some misconceptions, which makes the correct choice of specialization difficult and complex, leaving the student confused between his inclinations, the desires of others, and the possibilities available to him. 

At first I was one of these students that fell into this chaos and couldn't figure out what I truly wanted. However, I started thinking for years ahead of what's important making others happy or making myself happy? This question kept haunting me the whole time because sometimes we are intrinsically insecure, we seek people's validation because it make us ignore the fact that we might not be good enough.

I decided to choose a major that was kind of new in my country and doesn't have that plenty of job opportunities. However as years passed by and I started discovering my skills and improve within time, I felt proud of my decision, and I concluded  that sometimes we need to look beyond what we believe exists and what is possible for ourselves. We can do this by allowing ourselves to open our eyes to new possibilities.

By clicking on this link you'll find everything you need to know about the major of Language and Communication Sciences. 

Also by clicking on this link you will find a guide that will help you in choosing college major.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Instructional Design?

Digital Storytelling : Putting Students’ Passion for Technology to Good Use.